Alfresco Connector Features
The features of the Alfresco connector are:
- Content Indexing
- The connector can retrieve and index the following default Alfresco system entity types:
Note: This prototype of the connector does not support live indexing or pause/resume indexing.
- Fully Supported Security Model
- The connector fully supports the Alfresco security model. This means that, in the Coveo search interface, a user searching Alfresco content only sees the content to which he has access in the Alfresco system.
- Note: In this prototype connector, the mapping between Windows users and Alfresco users works only when both have the same login name.
- Out-of-the-Box Configuration
- The connector is ready to operate with minimal configuration.